Apart from typical office buildings, we can accommodate requests for “serviced offices” and “furnished rental offices.”
These are office facilities well-suited for companies looking for offices for a small number of people, such as companies making their first entry into Japan or companies that have just started up. These offices are most advantageous in that They eliminate the need for interior finishing before moving-in, allowing savings on initial investment costs.
By type, the serviced offices differ in facilities, IT systems, services, terms of lease contracts and charges, but the major advantages they typically offer include the following:
- Office spaces in class S or A buildings where it is usually difficult to obtain small-lot office spaces
- Discussions can commence even before procedures for establishing a Japan incorporated company have been completed
- Tenant deposits can be lower compared to ordinary office buildings (equivalent to around 2 to 6 months’ rent)
- Basic office items such as desks and chairs are already prepared
- Secretary services and bilingual services can be provided upon request
- Multifunctional telephones and high-speed internet access are available
- Use of meeting rooms, relaxation rooms and other convenient facilities
To Continue to Be Your ”Company of Choice”
Sanko Estate will relentlessly work for you so that we continue to be chosen by clients as their best partner.